General Rules and Regulations
- The student should strictly obey instruction given by the principal & concern authority time to time.
- They must be regular in attendance for lectures, practical & examination.
- The student should carry identity card with them regularly & it should be produced on demand by the authority.
- All vehicles should be parked at notified place. The vehicle parked elsewhere other than parking zone shall be confiscated.
- The student should not cause any damage to the institute property.
- The student shall compensate the damage caused.
- The attendance for the tests, tutorial, mid-term & prelim and all other examinations in the institutes is compulsory.
- The student should read the notice displayed on the notice board regularly. Institute will not be responsible for the loss of any advantage due to negligence of reading notices on the part of the student.
- The students having poor attendance & showing consistently poor performance in the test & tutorials shall not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- The student found guilty–by act of misconduct, either in the
institute or outside shall be subject to strict disciplinary action & may be expelled from the institute.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthday on the campus. If they find celebrating birthday, strict action will be taken against them.
- The students should not participate in any antisocial activities; otherwise, the student will be liable to be expelled from the institute.
- The mobile phone should be switched off when students are in the Lab, classrooms, offices or library otherwise they will be fined as per the rules of college for each of the infringements.
- The institute has a right to take legal action against students who are engaged in Ragging as per The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999.
- The above rules of discipline are always subject to change, modification, addition, omission or alteration & shall be modified, whenever the management deems it fit & proper. The decision of the management shall be final & binding on the students.